Author Topic: Now its ISOZone who says goodbye. WTF is going on?  (Read 1673 times)

Online cannonwillow

Re: Now its ISOZone who says goodbye. WTF is going on?
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2018 - 02:05:46 »
What next dope roms ???

Offline AsPika3172

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2018 - 08:52:08 »
Huh? ISOZONE change name into.... REPRIMED:o

Offline S4dlings

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2018 - 08:58:46 »
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
Such a shame these sites are all going down, time to stock up on romsets I guess. Never know when something will be taken from you.

Likewise man. Just trying to build a physical archive.

Offline S4dlings

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2018 - 09:00:41 »
Looks like RetroZone is gone, too. But something is moving because the site redirects to a new (blank) page.

The thing i hate the most is that those sites still appear at the top of the search results on Google...

I visited it earlier it look like some renovations are happening but. It was shut downed too. Do you know is they have a discord? I am trying to stay up to date what they are up too.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2018 - 09:13:13 by S4dlings »

Offline Picollo30

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2018 - 01:10:41 »
The ... king? Really? Iso-Zone was a disaster of website with few original content. It was like: 1% interesting material 4% random roms that you can find everywhere and 95% of spam, crappy Youtube videos all the time.

Long live to Legends and Old-Games.ru, but IsoZone..

Yeah, see, the mistake you made was reading that literally and not with the context of the previous post and an understanding of sarcasm.
Not only that, but certain PC titles were only found there... unless you count certain private source but not everybody has access to them...

legendsworld.net cough cough

Online cannonwillow

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2018 - 07:12:42 »
The industry itself has cheapened itself. I remember paying close to 60 bucks for the latest atari cartridges way back in the day. at least back then you got a big box, big plastic thing to shove into a big plastic console, actual paper instruction manual, etc.  promise you that the majority on these forum members are in the upper 1 percent of long time supporters of the industry from the very early times (how many here are at least 40 years old). Collectors are not robbing the revenue that is made from the actual users. well maybe about the same amount spent on the little insert card that gives the web address for updates and/or instructions....
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018 - 07:24:33 by cannonwillow »

Online mobasuite

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2018 - 15:02:14 »
The industry itself has cheapened itself. I remember paying close to 60 bucks for the latest atari cartridges way back in the day. at least back then you got a big box, big plastic thing to shove into a big plastic console, actual paper instruction manual, etc.  promise you that the majority on these forum members are in the upper 1 percent of long time supporters of the industry from the very early times (how many here are at least 40 years old). Collectors are not robbing the revenue that is made from the actual users. well maybe about the same amount spent on the little insert card that gives the web address for updates and/or instructions....

For me it was N64 cartridges, just looking at that Gold Majoras Mask cart was enough to cause a thunder in my brain.

Offline Picollo30

« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2018 - 22:45:41 »
The ... king? Really? Iso-Zone was a disaster of website with few original content. It was like: 1% interesting material 4% random roms that you can find everywhere and 95% of spam, crappy Youtube videos all the time.

not only shooters there are two continents full of goodies :)
Yeah, see, the mistake you made was reading that literally and not with the context of the previous post and an understanding of sarcasm.
Not only that, but certain PC titles were only found there... unless you count certain private source but not everybody has access to them...

Shooters? What the HELL am i supposed to do with shooters? :P

Offline Picollo30

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2018 - 20:50:05 »

not only shooters there are two continents full of goodies :)

Shooters? What the HELL am i supposed to do with shooters? :P

What? You didn't wrote a reply :o

you have 2 continents full of goodies :)

Offline Hyperscorpio

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2018 - 23:29:42 »

He told me, it will never ever happen. So no worries to shut it down.