Author Topic: NSW Games and Updates  (Read 32171 times)

Offline Grendor

Re: NSW Games and Updates
« Reply #255 on: July 27, 2018 - 22:54:38 »
So, here's the inevitable, may as well get it out of the way quick. Can someone supply the new Kirby Star Allies update?

Offline borngborn

« Reply #256 on: July 28, 2018 - 20:39:52 »
Can Some One give me TID and TIK for Marvel super Heroes 2 DLC's NA they have them for EU but their different apparently or atleast upload them for me thank you

Offline XC-3730C

« Reply #257 on: August 01, 2018 - 17:20:51 »
Any chance for Flashback and Wild Guns in NSP format?

Offline Nukhem

« Reply #258 on: August 28, 2018 - 12:41:00 »
I downloaded complete 1,4tb nsp eshop dump, why is none of the nsp files recognized by the no-intro dat?

Offline Bisamrat

« Reply #259 on: October 09, 2018 - 05:54:17 »
Hopefully pci130 will update his 1fichier share with scene releases to, since the normal NSW thread is closed / restricted :(

Offline Hiccup

« Reply #260 on: October 10, 2018 - 17:34:19 »
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
I downloaded complete 1,4tb nsp eshop dump, why is none of the nsp files recognized by the no-intro dat?
cos there isn't any way (as far as I know) to check if the NSPs are in the "proper" format, for one thing.

edit: also no-intro dumps should really have proper sources if possible, not just a pack of p2p stuff.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018 - 20:52:49 by Hiccup »

Offline ayylamao

« Reply #261 on: October 17, 2018 - 04:45:31 »
cos there isn't any way (as far as I know) to check if the NSPs are in the "proper" format, for one thing.

edit: also no-intro dumps should really have proper sources if possible, not just a pack of p2p stuff.
The ticket template varies from tool to tool, and while there's not much to it this messes with hashes. Furthermore, most tools don't supply the XMLs that BBB claim make it "complete", and from what I understand it's kind of a pain to attain those. N-I may want not to use scene releases as a benchmark here, and try to see if you can get replicable hashes otherwise (doubtful). NCA datting is as previously argued the best way to go about it, but also inconvenient on the collecting end.

Offline kid

« Reply #262 on: November 01, 2018 - 23:05:22 »
OMG, I'm such an idiot. I just now realised that the NSW thread is closed/restricted. I don't even know what that means. I'm looking for Super Mario Party, with no luck :(

Offline kid

« Reply #263 on: November 01, 2018 - 23:07:28 »
Wild Guns Reloaded would be awesome too!!