Author Topic: NonGoodNDS  (Read 9262 times)

Offline dominater01

Re: NonGoodNDS
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2016 - 00:55:33 »
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
No, I have a folder full of unmatched translations too. Zero clue where I got them though. I guess I can throw them up for a while.
sweet, im trying to grab what i can, i have a collection called rom hack and translation project that consists of just having a huge collection of hacks and translations and this is helping alot

any mods to would be great ie. new super mario bros., mario kart, pokemon if not thanks anyway its a big help

edit: undubs count as translations also
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016 - 01:02:57 by dominater01 »

Offline dominater01

« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2016 - 06:32:00 »
thanks for the massive upload i looked through it and the unmatched ones i already have sorry i wasted your time on that one i just wanted to be sure that i had everything

also if you haven't yet check out my project here [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login i have more translations and mods for nds as well, i have dats you can use if you want (nds needs to be updated will do that soon) if you want to help out be sure to go there and post i'd appreciate it if not thanks so much for your help i have given you credit for the nongoodnds pack i was missing all but 1 translation in that one

i don't dat them in the since of giving them proper verified tag like [t+][T-]etc. they are just organized in folders like

system/hacks/name of game/roms
system/translations/language/name of game/roms

Offline darksabre76

• That Guy
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2016 - 06:50:05 »
Just so you know, there's still 6 files that are in upload limbo right now. They should be done by morning. At least, my morning.

Also, I'm not the one who made NonGoodNDS or anything close, so I hope credit is only for uploading  :P
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login, [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login, [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Offline dominater01

« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2016 - 07:27:40 »
Just so you know, there's still 6 files that are in upload limbo right now. They should be done by morning. At least, my morning.

Also, I'm not the one who made NonGoodNDS or anything close, so I hope credit is only for uploading  :P

at the time i thought they we're done and so far i still do have these but i'll wait

of course the credit is for uploading  :P

btw. my collection came from multiple torrents and sites for translations and undubs and romhacking for more recent translations so if you need more check it out when its done

Offline darksabre76

• That Guy
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2016 - 17:48:45 »
Looks like Mega decided to cooperate. All of the files I had are uploaded now.
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login, [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login, [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Offline dominater01

« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2016 - 02:35:53 »
Looks like Mega decided to cooperate. All of the files I had are uploaded now.
thanks for all your help, i have went through them and got all i need for my collection  :)

Offline Schrodinger's cat

« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2017 - 02:20:11 »
Am I missing something?
What is a paradox in a quantum world?

Offline bodkinz

« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2017 - 09:57:59 »
This should get you down to 3... which is what we are all missing

Offline zzzz

« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2018 - 23:36:50 »
Missing a lot more than I thought I would be... all download links and the torrent is dead, sorry about the big fixdat but would really love for someone to help me out.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018 - 01:17:45 by zzzz »

Offline zzzz

« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2018 - 01:21:26 »
Ok I found Bodkinz upload here:

But I need only 1 file to get to -3, dldirc51.exe.

Fixdat attached.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018 - 20:35:16 by zzzz »

Offline Schrodinger's cat

« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2018 - 19:35:54 »
here
What is a paradox in a quantum world?