Author Topic: A Great Big PS2 Demo Push!!  (Read 344 times)

Offline dizzzy

A Great Big PS2 Demo Push!!
« on: March 06, 2018 - 20:52:31 »
Let's take a moment to talk about PS2 demo discs.

They are cheap and pervasive. If you want to help redump, but aren't sure how PS2 demos are the PERFECT way because:
A) They are Cheap.
B) You can dump them with ANY DVD drive on your Windows computer with the DiscImageCreator and its a very easy process.

For the USA region, missings are VERY well documented here: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
For Europe PAL region, they are less well documented - making for a fun hunt. Here is the KNOWN miss list: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
You can also search by serial number to see if the disc is missing: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Q: OK so I have missing discs and/or want to buy some to help, how do I help?
A: Post here so I can walk you through the dumping/submission process, I don't bite  :D Depending on your county I can help you find discs on ebay for great prices.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018 - 21:13:03 by dizzzy »
Redump.org: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Offline dizzzy

Re: A Great Big PS2 Demo Push!!
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018 - 20:53:20 »
About 50 more PS2 PAL demos are en route to being dumped.
Redump.org: [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login