Author Topic: [NSW] Most BigBlueBox Switch releases  (Read 8133 times)

Offline shintyx7

Re: [NSW] Most BigBlueBox Switch releases
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2018 - 17:54:41 »
Any sign of any more games on usenet? Not much showing up on binsearch or other indexers.

Offline XC-3730C

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2018 - 18:29:39 »
[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
Any sign of any more games on usenet? Not much showing up on binsearch or other indexers.
I second that. I know not everyone uses usnenet, and most releases are done on cloud based file hosting services, but I would love it if all the releases found elsewhere could be on usenet, as I have always been a dedicated usenet user for many years...
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018 - 18:48:18 by XC-3730C »

Offline charles3526

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2018 - 03:48:47 »
hello

newbie here well im getting back into this stuff again. i loved using newsbins to get all my back ups and other stuff. does anyone still use that any more and i would still have to use the normal tools forte,news and a searcher correct.  i trust them more then torrents idk why but i do.  even doing all these other things you get lots of pop ups.

Offline XC-3730C

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2018 - 04:04:12 »
I still use usenet on an occasion, but with the DMCA crackdowns, it isn't what it once was, so most of the good stuff is available via torrent or cloud based services.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018 - 04:08:23 by XC-3730C »

Offline RooDBwoY

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2018 - 19:14:32 »
Someone indexed a whole load of BigBlueBox releases that appeared on dognzb, which I've caned but it looks like they got halfway through the S's and then stopped. Not sure if they're going to continue from T onwards and complete what they've got but it was very helpful for me :)

Anyone know of anywhere else to reliably get any? I prefer usenet for speed but don't mind using other services :)

Offline secti8n

« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2018 - 07:43:58 »

get telegram
go 2 this channel and of you go

greetings Secti8n Holland

Offline RooDBwoY

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2018 - 19:58:08 »

get telegram

Great hookup. I’ve downloaded a few but from what I can see they’re all trimmed, which means they’re no good for collecting as a no-intro set. Small price to pay for a really useful source though, cheers!

EDIT, now I’ve finally had a proper go, they’re untrimmable so work like a charm.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018 - 15:31:56 by RooDBwoY »

Offline ePi231

« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2018 - 23:11:50 »

get telegram

Great hookup. I’ve downloaded a few but from what I can see they’re all trimmed, which means they’re no good for collecting as a no-intro set. Small price to pay for a really useful source though, cheers!

EDIT, now I’ve finally had a proper go, they’re untrimmable so work like a charm.

still learning bout the NSW scene..dint know u could untrim xci/nsp..would u mind telling me how or posting a link to a tutorial..thanx :)

Offline Bisamrat

« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2018 - 07:03:57 »

get telegram

still learning bout the NSW scene..dint know u could untrim xci/nsp..would u mind telling me how or posting a link to a tutorial..thanx :)
You can trim XCI files using XCI-Cutter tool [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
This will remove all added garbage data from the file and make it smaller (if possible). It can also split the XCI in files so it will fit on FAT32 formatted SD-cards (just use exFAT).  It does not really need a tutorial since it is strait forward.

I would not untrim a file since there is not point to it. It will not become a scene release file after you untrim it.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018 - 07:08:23 by Bisamrat »

Offline therocker12

« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2018 - 15:49:52 »
I noticed that most of Switch releases are being uploaded in a.b.games some in a.b.g.wii and some in a.b.mom

You can easily grab NZB here : [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

I recommend using NewsLeecher and their SuperSearch function, much faster than binsearch.

thank you. i was missing a bunch of them and only found sources with extracted files and not the scene rars intact. thank you very much!