Author Topic: MultiUp and jDownloader  (Read 1047 times)

Offline firebird2k

MultiUp and jDownloader
« on: June 28, 2018 - 11:11:10 »
A lot of posts use MultiUp and I noticed that MultiUp offers a premium service that allows unlimited d/l from multiple providers. A lot of people appear to be using jDownloader, however when using jDownloader, it uses the links and populates multiple providers. I know I can filter one of the providers so it doesn't download multiple copies, but it doesn't appear that it supports multiup premium. Do most subscribe to other providers and not multiup premium? Just seems to be subscribing to multiup premium seems to be a lower cost than subscribing to 2 or 3 of the other providers. Thoughts?

Offline Connie

Re: MultiUp and jDownloader
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018 - 15:56:17 »
JDownload 2 > Settings > General > If the file already exists: > Skip File
JDownload 2 > LinkGrabber > Right click on the Column title bar > Tick (enable) Hoster (if not already shown).

Add all links for all games and wait for it to finish crawling.

Right click on the Hoster column > Sort Downloadorder on 'Hoster'
Repeat if necessary to move ZippyShare links to top. Check by clicking on the + icon in the Name column.

Rename file collections and set download location (if you wish)

Highlight all collections and click 'Start Downloads' (Play icon)

This will always default to using Z.S - Fast and FREEEEE
Otherwise, pay for one of the supported multiup hosts (or other posted host file links) and use a filter/s

....I hope my help doesn't end up killing Z.S.  :o  :'(
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018 - 16:01:58 by Connie »
"Get busy living or get busy dying" - Shawshank Redemption (Stephen King)

My DAT Files - [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
My Shared Files - [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login
My GOG.com Files - [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Offline Connie

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018 - 22:16:50 »
...and I'll repeat this for those who never read and are too impatient (no chance of this post making a difference then  :P ):

Wait a few hours after the uploader posts the links!
GB's of data doesn't magically propagate to all the multiup selected hosts at once. It's no wonder 1Fichier and Zippyshare are missing links - they are the ones receiving all the FREE traffic and getting hammered!!
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018 - 22:40:48 by Connie »

Offline Connie

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2018 - 22:33:44 »
......and while I'm putting my help together, you might also want to check this post:

[You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login

Offline ToeKnee

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2018 - 22:49:13 »
...and I'll repeat this for those who never read and are too impatient (no chance of this post making a difference then  :P ):

Wait a few hours after the uploader posts the links!
GB's of data doesn't magically propagate to all the multiup selected hosts at once. It's no wonder 1Fichier and Zippyshare are missing links - they are the ones receiving all the FREE traffic and getting hammered!!

Hi Connie. The fact is (as of now) multiup doesn't share 1fichier links anymore even though those having an account claim they see them in their 1fichier folders. As for zippyshare, 95% of the time the links show up but at times they don't and that's a multiup issue. It's not about waiting a few hours (in most cases) because if you click a link manually you'll see multiup still uploading files, and when it isn't mentioned, the upload is done and shows up in jdownloader when you crawl the link(s).

As for other hosts it depends, but for the most-part within 5-10 minutes all the links propagate. I've tried mirrorace, go4up, jheberg and they've all uploaded fast to all hosts and have never taken more than 10 minutes for me lately. At times it may happen they are slow but it's really rare.

Anyway this isn't aimed at you, but it's also to help others from my experience. Of course waiting a few hours wouldn't hurt anyway, but it's not usually necessary.

Offline firebird2k

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2018 - 00:10:42 »
Connie,

Thanks for the tips and will definitely play around with jDownloader a little more. I was hoping there was redirect support from within jDonwloader so I can just subscribe to premium on multiup. Right now, it seems that 1Fichier links are busted on multiup and also lately, seems that a number of multiup posts only propogated to filesupload.org. So if I had subsribed to 1Fichier and let's say rapidgater.net, I wouldnt' have been able to pull the files from filesupload.org via jdownloader without then having to subscribe to filesupload.org. As a premium to multiup, i can was able to select filesupload.org and pull everything down.

Offline Connie

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2018 - 01:55:23 »
Anyway this isn't aimed at you, but it's also to help others from my experience. Of course waiting a few hours wouldn't hurt anyway, but it's not usually necessary.
The whole point of this thread is to share info, so I take any comments onboard as advice.

As I mentioned, 1fichier is getting hammered (as is zippy), so I think it's a clever move on their part to remove themselves from 'multi' propagation. This is why I state WAIT.

Now, you'll have to take my word for it (proving is almost impossible), I have grabbed links for jDownloader and have been missing files (LINKS) for Zippy and lately 1fichier.
However, maybe an hour later, a new copy (paste) for jDownloader to capture, then shows links for files that I maybe missing!

I'm assuming ToeKnee is in the US?
I am in the UK. We have piss poor ISP's, and piss poor infrastructure compared with most of the rest of the worlds "IT inracstructure". - YES, BT pretty much own everything and is still catching up!
So long story short, what filters through our lovely GATEWAY filter, may not be the same as what you get to see.

I've god knows how many DNS/ip filter tweaks running just to get to certain GREAT torrent sites.
....don't suggest VPN. If free works, I'll persevere ;)

Offline Connie

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2018 - 02:19:26 »
@
Yes. This is the problem with multiup, etc. - the uploader can pick what sites to upload to.
I did suggest a 'long time'? ago to always pick certain sites. This way the good ones stay active, grow and get fast.
People can then choose for a 'premium' account, and 'always' get their files.

I think we are now at the stage that we need to re-think who we choose for multi uploads, pass this information on, and have uploaders use these 'by default' so that people can pay for their favourite premium service if needed.

Offline Connie

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2018 - 02:25:50 »
Following on with the 'conversation', I think [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login currently supports 11 hosts, so I see reason not to pick and use 11  'of the best'.

Most preferences will of course alter based on premium subscriptions, download tools/methods, availability (- 1fichier) and perhaps location, so here is my list based on preference:

1. ZippyShare
 2. 1fichier
 3. Dl.Free.fr
 4. OpenLoad.co
 5. Mega.co.nz
 6. Drive.Google.com
 7. MediaFire.com
 8. FileCloud.io
 9. UpToBox.com
10. Turbobit.net
11. FilesUpload.org

Please give your input and then we can all be happy with FREE and PAID hosting ;)

MAYBE Admin/Mod can create a voting system ?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018 - 02:39:46 by Connie »

Offline Randall Stevens

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2018 - 17:48:45 »
Can someone tell me what the difference is in this new upload? Are there any adds to the game itself?

The.Legend.of.Zelda.Breath.of.the.Wild.v002.NSW-BigBlueBox

Offline lvving

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2018 - 19:01:25 »
Confused. Are we sure it is multiup that is causing all of the incompletes? For example, The.Legend.of.Zelda.Breath.of.the.Wild.v002.NSW-BigBlueBox appears to only show in jdownloader on 1fichier, which is missing more than half of the RARs and filesupload.net which appears complete. In fact, most of the last scene releases (going back 10-15 or so, ironically when lemonman left) are never complete on 1 premier host service. They usually have different RARs spread all over multiple hosters which makes it hard to choose which premier service to use. Just trying to narrow down what has happened.
UPDATE: Just checked and now there are many more premier services so maybe multihost is just really slow when uploading to premier hosters?

Following on with the 'conversation', I think [You are not allowed to view links] Register or Login currently supports 11 hosts, so I see reason not to pick and use 11  'of the best'.

Most preferences will of course alter based on premium subscriptions, download tools/methods, availability (- 1fichier) and perhaps location, so here is my list based on preference:

1. ZippyShare
 2. 1fichier
 3. Dl.Free.fr
 4. OpenLoad.co
 5. Mega.co.nz
 6. Drive.Google.com
 7. MediaFire.com
 8. FileCloud.io
 9. UpToBox.com
10. Turbobit.net
11. FilesUpload.org

Please give your input and then we can all be happy with FREE and PAID hosting ;)

MAYBE Admin/Mod can create a voting system ?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018 - 19:07:34 by lvving »

Offline Connie

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2018 - 19:36:31 »
Can someone tell me what the difference is in this new upload? Are there any adds to the game itself?

The.Legend.of.Zelda.Breath.of.the.Wild.v002.NSW-BigBlueBox
Newer revisions will contain game bug fixes and probably system updates.

It shouldn't be any different to having the first revision and just getting online updates.